Woke up with pain on my back. Husband took a picture. He says it looks like a huge pimple, but the middle is hollow and red. Anyone know what bit me in Maryland?
Lets describe the bite appearance as seen in the image:
- the puncture is single, big and has no definite edges as known spider or tick bites
- looks deeper and wider than most common insect bites
- it’s similar to pustules especially on the back.
- abscess that grown and squashed somewhat then left that manifestation, tell your husband to touch it carefully with a sterile cotton or some kind of a plastic tool if inflammatory liquor identified, then it certainly a pustule, treatment can be a proper antiseptic.
- Spider bite or another insect bite that developed into abscess, also antiseptics can resolve it but with proper identification as said.