The bedbug is considered an insect that does not cause serious harm to humans, but it may leave a trace, and the harms of being bitten by a bedbug include the following:
- May cause feeling unable to breathe.
- May cause unexplained runny nose.
- In some cases, the individual may develop anaphylaxis.
- Red spots may appear on the skin.
- The rash appears and the desire to itch continuously, and that itching may cause severe wounds to the skin.
- You may be a serious vector of disease from person to person.
- Cause insomnia as a result of the continuous bites of a sleeping person.